We welcome original work from anyone in the literary and artistic communities. All forms of creative writing (including but not limited to fiction, creative non-fiction, poetry, and stories in graphic novel format) are acceptable.
- For written submissions, single-spaced word documents are preferred.
- Multiple poems or prose pieces should be submitted in separate documents.
- We will review all forms of visual art, including documentation of 3-D, time-based, and site-specific work. Please send images of your artwork in JPG or TIFF formats, and specify the medium (i.e., photography, oil painting, digital, etc.).
- No eligibility requirements. Simultaneous submissions are allowed, but please notify us immediately if your submission is accepted by another magazine.
- All submissions are read blind, so please remove names and any other personal information from the title and contents of the document.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions in accordance with the rules of our style guide.
MINI ISSUE (Winter)
For our mini issue, we will review short prose (such as flash or hint fiction), short poetry (fewer than 25 lines), and artwork suitable for a 3”x5” page.
Winter 2018 deadline: November 14, 2017
FULL ISSUE (Spring)
All forms of creative writing and visual artwork are acceptable. If you would like us to consider longer works, please limit your print submissions to 3 single-spaced pages each. (Note: We may print longer pieces in their entirety online, but if your submission is longer than 3 single-spaced pages, please indicate the excerpt you would like us to consider for print publication.)
Spring 2018 deadline: February 22, 2018